39"x10"x2" 2-Channel Cable Protector, made of PVC and rubber, is sturdy enough to cover and protect cords and drive-over weight up to 22000 Lbs (10 t) large load-bearing capacity for even heavy equipment vehicle pass; Premium insulation from moisture and oil, which is ideal for parking lot, warehouse, hotel, stage, shopping mall, construction site, concert, school, etc.
- 2-Channel Cable Protector - It has expansion space to cover and store cables, wires, hoses and cords for full protection from being run over by car & water damages.
- High Visibility & Safety - Comes with bright yellow lid on the top for greater visibility and safety warning symbol, reduce the risk of accidental tripping; Provides insulation against electric currents even when wires are damaged
- One Piece Design & Easy Installation - Modular design allows multiple ramps to be connected together, meeting different flooring demands for extended coverage; Easy to install by fastening nails into the floor (Notice: Nails are Not Included)
- Anti-Slip dot grid patterns on the top of lid and both side of ramp for increased traction and reduced water accumulation on the surface, prevent slips and damages to cables and cords; Hinged lid allows for easy loading of cables
- Material: PVC, Rubber
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 39 7/16" x 9 5/8" x 1 3/4" (100.5 x 24.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Channel Size(WxH): 1 9/16" x 1 3/16" (4 x 3 cm)
- Lid Width: 3/16" (5 mm)
- Load Bearing Capacity: 22046 Lbs (10 t)
- Net Weight: 13.2 Lbs (6 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x 2-Channel Wire Cover Ramp
Notice: Like all rubber made products, sometimes an out gassing odor may be present since these units are brand new. This odor will dissipate in time (few days to a few weeks). We recommend you air them outdoors before placing them indoors.