1. Can my order be canceled?
- Orders can be cancelled within 30 minutes of placement. Please call us during our business hours (Mon-Fri 6:00AM-5:00PM PST) or send an email requesting the cancellation immediately. Please note that due to the high volume of shipments processed daily, cancellations are not guaranteed unless confirmed by a representative.
2. Why is there no movement on my tracking number?
Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an automated message with your order's tracking information. Please note that due to the high volume of packages shipped daily, it may take 24-48 hours (72hrs for items shipped via UPS Mail Innovations) for the carriers to update their system. Average times below for shipping information on your package(s) to update:
A. UPS-MID - tracking information will appear within 48-72 hours on the carrier's website
B. UPS-SurePost - tracking information will appear within 48 hours on the carrier's website
C. UPS Ground - tracking information will appear within 24-48 hours on the carrier's website
*All shipments are scheduled to be delivered within 5-7 business days. Shipment movement information is captured each time a tracking label is scanned in the UPS system, from the time the label is created to the time the shipment is delivered. Rest assured that your shipment is still moving even though no new tracking scans may appear for a while. Due to this reason, we will not be able to issue a resolution until the minimum of 7 business days has passed.
3. What if I need spare parts for my item?
- You can either visit our Support Center to search related part information or contact our Customer Service to obtain the part information. Parts can be really important to help with some certain needs and they may be ordered or requested through our supplier if available/replaceable. If needed, please contact customer support to assist you accordingly.
*Make sure to provide your full order information or product information to assist you accordingly.
4. Why did I receive an email regarding order verification?
- We at YescomUSA care about the security and privacy of our customers. We use one most advanced encrypted software and are very diligent about protecting your privacy and personal information. In some cases, our system may detect activities on the purchase which may be deemed as signs of a “fraudulent” purchase and will put orders on hold for verification prior to releasing. In this case, we may ask for ID verification. Once verified, we will proceed in releasing the order. Please note that the order is subject to cancellation within 48 hours if not verified.
5. Can I get my tracking number if I don't have an account?
- Tracking numbers will be sent via email to the email address provided by the customer at the end of the business day once packages have been shipped. We highly recommend checking all information inputted (Email, Name, Shipping and Billing Address) to avoid any further delays.
6. My package is being held at a UPS Access-Point. What do I do now?
-In some cases, packages may be held at a UPS Access-Point due to the following reasons.
A. Item is undeliverable to the physical address.
B. UPS has attempted to deliver the item once and did not leave the package since they were unable to determine a “safe location” for the item to be left behind.
UPS Access-Point packages will need to be picked up within 5 days along with valid ID to release the package. If packages are not picked up on the 5th day, UPS will ship the item back to the sender. If you have not received your package by the estimated delivery time or have received notification that your item has been held at the UPS Access-Point, please contact UPS to arrange pick up.
7. Can I change my shipping address once the order is placed? If not, what can I do?
- Orders can be modified within 30 minutes of submission. Please call us or send an email to customer support and provide the new shipping address in advance. Please note that modifications are not guaranteed unless confirmed by a representative.
7A. If order information cannot be modified, we can arrange for one of the following below:
a) Arrange UPS Will Call Pick Up (free of charge & valid ID needed to release package)
b) Reroute the package with UPS (rerouting fee will be applied and pricing is varied on location and weight of the item)
8. What is RTS (Return to Sender) and why do I have to pay a fee?
- Shipments can be flagged as RTS for the following reasons:
A. Incomplete/wrong shipping address
B. Receiver was not available for delivery after 3 consecutive attempts
C. Business was closed
D. Packages were refused by customer
Packages returned to sender are subjected to an RTS fee in which the customer will be liable. Total amount of RTS fee may vary and will be deducted from the total refund if requested. In the event that the customer should choose to have the package reshipped, the re-shipping fee will be waived, however; the customer will be liable for the RTS fee.
9. Can I pick up my order locally?
- Local Pickup is now available in our City of Industry, CA location. Please contact us first at 888-823-9222 during our normal business hours. We have multiple warehouses and will need to check on inventory availability first. After confirming, we will be able to assist you on placing a new order for pick up. For local pickup orders, the shipping address will be the same as your billing address by default. We appreciate your understanding. Click HERE for our pickup policy.
10. It shows my order was delivered but I never received it. What do I do?
- If tracking information shows as delivered, we would suggest double checking with family members, neighbors, or around the location, as UPS may have left the package elsewhere.
If you are still unable to find your order, contact us immediately informing us of the situation, along with confirmation that you have checked the surrounding area. We will open an investigation claim with UPS which can take up to 8-10 business days to close. We cannot issue a resolution until the claim has closed, as UPS may be able to locate the package during this process.
*Please note, you may also contact UPS to open the claim in order to expedite the process. If you are unable to open one, you may contact us for assistance.
11. What if my package arrived damaged / defective?
- If package(s) are damaged upon arrival, immediately take pictures of the packaging and item and contact customer support along with the images. We will file a claim with UPS for the damages. We can either issue a replacement (if available) or refund once the package(s) has been returned back to our facility.
-If package(s) are Defective on arrival, non-functional, or have stopped working, please contact customer support immediately for assistance.
*Please note, a short video or images will help expedite the process as well.
12. Is the shipping cost refundable?
- Shipping cost is non-refundable.
13. Does YescomUSA offer return labels?
-Unfortunately, we do not offer return labels, as customers are liable for the return shipping cost.
14. About Non-US taxes & Shipping Info
Currently, we will charge VAT to United Kingdom customers. You may ask for an e-invoice via email us:firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other European customers, we are not responsible for any customs, duties, or taxes. The buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier and all duties/fees incurred on the shipment (In general, Custom clearance handling fees & Duty fees).
To learn more about Non-US Shipping Info, please see: Non Domestic Orders.
15. What Type of Payments Are Accepted?
Credit and Debit Cards. We currently accept any credit or debit card with a MasterCard, Visa, Discover Network, American Express, or PayPal logo.
16. Can I use multiple offers on one order?
No, you may not apply different discounts within the same order.
17. About Pre-orders
1. The estimated arrival date is when the shipment arrives at our warehouse. Please note that the dates of the shipment stated on the listing are subject to change due to uncontrollable factors such as: transshipment delays or inspections and holds at customs. If there are any delays, the listing will be updated accordingly to the new estimated arrival dates.
2. All orders for presale items will be shipped in the order sequence they are received. If your order is not shipped with the latest shipment received to our warehouse , rest assured it will be fulfilled in the next shipment. Once when your order is shipped out, a valid tracking number will be emailed to you. Please allow up to 48 hours for movement to appear.
18. How do I receive my refund?
*All refunds are issued after the item is returned and inspected. For more information on our return policy, kindly refer to the link here. Refunds will be issued back to the original form of payment and may take up to 3-5 business days to reflect in your account.
*1. What if I have a different card number than what I used to pay for the order?
The refund will still reflect back into your bank account within 3-5 business days as long as it is the same account and routing number.
*2. What happens if I no longer use the same bank?
The refund will be issued to the original form of payment. If your account is closed or if you no longer bank with the same institution, your previous bank will mail you a letter or contact you by phone. They will arrange for the refund to be deposited back to your new account or send a payment check. You may also contact your bank for more information.