Yescom 1500W 15 x 14 in Commercial Electric Countertop Griddle with thermostatic control ranges from 122°F to 572°F and is the perfect flat top grill to sear your meat, cook your vegetables, and a myriad of dishes. Use as an indoor or outdoor griddle to prepare meals for small or large families and easily wipe the stainless steel surface clean.
- Stainless steel construction and cast iron cooking surface for compact, sturdy and even heating
- Temperatures can range from 122 to 572 ° F to accommodate different food cooking requirements
- Removable grease tray to collect residual oil into the grease tray for quick cleaning
- Additional splash guards on three sides to protect the user and surrounding walls from oil splashes
- Anti-overheating feature stops heating when the temperature reaches a limit to avoid overcooking
- UL, SAA and CE listed thermostat & temperature limiter automatically turns off power when exceeds 662 ° F
- Perfect for cooking pancakes, crispy bacon, vegetables, meats, grilled cheese, scrambled eggs, etc.
- Overall Dimension (LxWxH): 17 11/16" x 14 3/16" x 9 13/16" (45 x 36 x 25 cm)
- Cooking Plate Dimension (LxW): 14 15/16" x 14 3/16" (38 x 36 cm)
- Spatula Size(LxW): 11 13/16" x 2 15/16" (30 x 7.5 cm)
- Cable Length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
- Power: 1500W, 110V, 60Hz
- Body Material: 430 stainless steel
- Cooking Plate Material: cast iron
- Cooking Plate Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Temperature Range: 122°F to 572°F (50°C to 300°C)
- Net Weight: 37.5 lbs
Also In The Box:
- 1x Electric Mini Countertop Griddle
- 4x Feet
- 1x Spatula
- 1x Grease Tray
- 1x Manual
- 1.Due to its large power, please do not plug into the power strip but the wall socket, otherwise it will lead to tripping circuit.
- 2.Food in the picture is NOT INCLUDED.
- 3.The griddle surface is coated with Anti-rust Oil to protect it from oxidizing during shipping, which is NOT the sign of having been used. Please remove the anti-rust oil and clean the surface thoroughly before using.
- 4.Equipped with a protective reset button at the back to reset the heating pipe after cooling down thoroughly if the pipe turns off automatically when over 662°Ffor safety purpose