Aquaterior Barn Door Bottom Guide offers 8 combination options to accommodate sliding door of different thickness, which can be mounted onto wall to stabilize door movement and prevent wobbling when opening.
- Features detachable rollers for providing 8 ways of assembly, fit for door thickness from 1 5/8" to 3 9/16"
- Rollers can be easily adjusted, catering to different thickness of the barn door by moving back & forward
- Designed to be mounted onto wall to keep the barn door stable while sliding without swaying back and forth
- Constructed of powder-coated carbon steel for rust & corrosion resistance, solid & durable for long-lasting use
- POM rollers feature good impact strength & wear resistance to move quietly & smoothly without any noise
- Features countersunk holes on the plate to allow wall screws to sit flush and avoid scratching your door
- Ideal for bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, cabinet and more.
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 4 13/16" x 2 9/16" x 1 15/16" (12.2 x 6.5 x 5 cm)
- Plate Thickness: 3/16" (0.55 cm)
- Fits Door Thickness: 1 5/8" to 3 9/16" (4.2 to 9.1 cm)
- Material: Carbon Steel Frame, POM Roller
- Net Weight: 0.88 Lb (0.4 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x L-shaped Plate
- 1x Large Roller
- 3x Small Rollers
- 4x Bolts
- 4x Nuts
- 2x Screws
- 2x Plastic Anchors
- 1x Manual