This is a Generation II Acrylic Case Electric Snow Cone Machine. The hopper is made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability, and its powerful motor is designed to give you the power and reliability you need throughout the day. This ice machine can grind up to 440 lbs. per hour to ensure you have a constant supply of ice. The seamless extra thick acrylic box keeps the whole room cool when filled with shaved ice that you can pre-shave a full box to serve the long queue.
- Bigger ice chute on the higher top for piling up a bigger and higher snow "mountain" & reduce ice loading
- High quality 420J2 tougher dual blades with 2500RPM rotating speed for easy & quick to crush 440Lbs ice
- Stainless-steel machine & acrylic ice case for long lifespan and anti-corrosion, easy to clean by a wet cloth
- Equipped with a large and transparent acrylic ice case holding up to 32L, enabling 360° views of the ice crushing and piling process for attracting customers
- Great for commercial use & making frozen drinks, cocktails, shaved ice or halo desserts in vendors, bars, cafes, restaurants, carnivals
- Power will cut off automatically when its temperature beyond 275°F for overheating protection and longer lifespan; power switch with water-resistant cover for even wet hand operation
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 21 1/16" x 13 3/8" x 36 1/4" (53.5 x 34 x 92 cm)
- Case Dimension(LxWxH): 16 1/8" x 12 5/8" x 14 3/16" (41 x 32 x 36 cm)
- Hose Length: 19 11/16" (50 cm)
- Rotated Speed: 2500 r/min
- Shaving Capacity: 440 Lbs/hr
- Voltage: 110 V, 60 Hz
- Power: 250 W
- Material: Stainless Steel, Acrylic
- Net Weight: 32.4 Lbs (14.7 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x Ice Crusher
- 1x Handle
- 1x Hose
- 2x Backup Blades
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Allen Key
- It is not recommended for children to use only. Be careful to the edge when using.
- Before use, please clean the inside of the acrylic ice case and wipe with a clean cloth.
- There are 4 blades in total. 2 blades have been installed on the machine before shipping and the other 2 are backup for replacement.