Practice makes perfect and the same is true in the world of tattooing. With the popularity of tattoos and the potential for high income, many people want to become a tattoo artist. However, please stop making the same mistake of practicing on your friends with a tattoo kit as they do. It is very dangerous.
Hone your raw talent to develop talent into skill with our 6" x 8" Plain Tattoo Practice Skin. Tattooing on this man-made skin is the safest way to practice your tattooing. This blank practice skin comes with great ductility and similar feel as human skin. By using this practice skin, rookies can learn tattoo techniques, get a better feel for what it'll be like to tattoo a person and build strong confidence. Veterans can also use practice skin to try out new techniques. You can also save your artwork as your progress or show the excellent examples of your art, to show off your different skills.
- Individual packaging for each practice skin.
- Rectangle 6" x 8" moderate size for all kinds of designs.
- Plain surface for freestyle design and practice.
- Practice different techniques, from outlining to shading.
- Great for testing your progress during practice sessions.
- Flexible and has a similar feel as human skin.
- Ideal for wrapping around arms or legs and place on chests or backs.
- Thick enough for double sided usage.
- 10 pieces of Plain Practice Skin
When practicing with practice skin, to get a simulated experience of tattooing on a real person, you'd better attach the piece of skin to various body parts to get used to the various curves and contours you'll be working with on the human body.