Yescom Portable 100lb Stainless Steel Ice Cube Maker Machine Commercial 300w with LCD display control panel, can store 45 pieces ice per ice cube tray, produces almost 100 lbs. of ice per day at 50°F. Two Water Connections: One is barreled water, the connection is on the top of the ice maker machine; the other is tap water. When using different ways, the inlet valve of the other way needs to be closed. And remember to use Drinking water at room temperature.
- Portable: Countertop design commercial ice maker machine
- High Efficiency: Produces almost 100 lbs. of ice per day at 10°C
- Large Storage Capacity: Can store 45 pieces ice per ice cube tray
- LCD Display Control Panel: Shows current status, timer, standby and refill alarm
- Light Indicator: When it is short of water or ice bucket is full, you'll be alerted
- Full Ice Protection: Automatically shuts off when ice is full, avoiding mechanical damage caused by limitless ice making
- Durable Design: Made of dependable stainless steel materials
- Drainage System: With drain hose
- Low-maintenance: Cleaning function for convenient
- Application: Suitable for home, restaurants, bars, hotels, and more
- Materials: Stainless Steel, ABS, Metal
- Voltage: 110V, 300W
- Daily Ice Making: nearly 100 lbs(45kg) at 50°F; 77 lbs(35kg) at 77°F
- Ice Storage Capacity: 24lbs. (11kg)
- Ice Making Speed: 17 min first time (including pre-cooling time); 10-20min (adjusted according to demand)
- Refrigerant: 134A
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 17 1/16" x 13 14/16" x 29 8/16" (43.3x35.3x75cm)
- Ice Door Size(LxW): 11 7/16" x 8 11/16" (29 x 22 cm)
- Ice Cube Size(LxWxH): 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8" (2.2 x 2.2 x 2.2 cm)
- Ice Scoop Size(LxWxH): 8 11/16" x 3 15/16" x 3 3/4" (22 x 10 x 9.5 cm)
- Drain Hose Length: 49 3/16" (125 cm)
- Net Weight: 54 Lbs (24.5 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x Ice Maker Machine
- 1x Ice Scoop
- 1x Drain Hose
- 1x PP Cotton Filter
- 1x Manual
- 1. Connecting with water faucet, ice maker starts working when both faucet and machine are turned on. No need turning off the faucet, the ice maker will continue making ice unless ice is full.
- 2. If faucet is turned off and the ice maker fails to make ice twice in a row, ice making procedure will stop automatically.
- 3. If ice cubes fall and prop the plate up during the ice making procedure, the ice maker will stop operating since system identifies full ice when plate is propped up. In this case, please take out those ice cubes so as to work again.