This new Electric Nail Art Drill Machine is perfectly used in spas, beauty parlors as well as personal use in homes. This Nail File Drill is excellent to file down the fingernail or toenail to a workable or aesthetically pleasing length and width. It is popular for a nail drill to be used in spa treatments that includes the application of artificial nails. Whether acrylic nails, glass nails, or silk wrap nails are being applied, this nail drill file can be great help. The ultimate nail machine allows the technician flexibility and can get the job done in much less time and in a much more efficient manner.
- Easily adjust the speed up to 20,000 RPM with control knob.
- Foot pedal for easily controlling the rotation of nail drill bit to free your hands
- Lightweight handpiece with low noise and vibration
- Forward and reverse operation switch is suitable for both left hand and right hand use
- Easy to change the bits for different purposes like polishing nail edges, delicate cuticle work
- White powder-coated finish for long use;
- Replaceable fuse for better overheat protection and maintaining;
- CE certificated for using safety
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 5 11/16" x 3 15/16" x 2 3/4" (14.5 x 10 x 7 cm)
- Handpiece Length: 6 11/16" (17 cm)
- Voltage: 110 V, 60 Hz
- Power: 12 W
- Output Voltage: 12 V, 1A
- Variable Speed: 0 to 20,000 rpm
- Continuous Operation Time: More than 200 hrs
- Continuous Working Time of Handpiece: Less than 10 min
- Net Weight: 3.3 Lbs (1.5 kg)
- To secure the bits, push in the desired bit firmly into the hole at the rotating head of the handpiece until the second lock clicks. (Please note the bit has to pass through two clicks locks) before it is firmly secured;
- Suggest to intermittent use and clear the dust after use.
Also In The Box:
- 1x Electric Nail Drill Machine
- 1x Handpiece
- 1x Cradle
- 1x Foot Pedal
- 1x Polishing Block
- 2x Finger Separators
Notice: Please note that the handpiece features autuomatic overheating protection which automatically turns it off for 10 minutes in the event of overheating. When not in use, please turn the speed control knob back to 0 to turn the handpiece off, preventing the handpiece keeps working for a longtime and causes overheating damage.