Manual Brake Fluid Bleeder Kit contains a 3L hand pressure pump refill tank, a 1L waste oil bottle, a master cylinder adaptor cap and a cap opener for renewing the brake oil in the brake system, is designed for changing brake fluid regularly to make brake system to be well-maintained for safe driving.
- Features 0 to 85PSI and 0 to 6Bar dual pressure gauge ranges for easy displaying and reading the pressure
- Manual pump for fast brake fluid replacement, connect refill tank & waste oil bottle to the cylinder
- Comes with a master cylinder adaptor cap with 45mm interface to install on most brake fluid reservoirs
- Strong plastic for durability & corrosion resistance; Fit for car models of Volkswagen, Toyota, Audi, Volvo, BMW, etc.
- Brake Bleeder Dimension(LxWxH): 7 5/16" x 7 1/2" x 16 1/8" (18.5 x 19 x 41 cm)
- Brake Bleeder Capacity: 3L
- Waste Oil Bottle Dimension(Dia.xH): 3 1/4" x 9 1/16" (8.3 x 23 cm)
- Waste Oil Bottle Capacity: 1L
- Inner Diameter of Master Cylinder Cap: 1 13/16" (45.5 mm)
- Gauge Pressure Range: 0 to 85 PSI (0 to 6 Bar)
- Max. Bearing Pressure: 66 Lbs (30 kg)
- Recommended Brake Fluid Replacement Period: Every 40000km or about 2 years for sedan cars
- Net Weight: 2.98 Lbs (1.35 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x Brake Pressure Bleeder
- 1x Waste Oil Bottle
- 1x Master Cylinder Cap
- 1x Cap Opener
- 1x Manual
- Make sure the inner pressure of the pressure bleeder is released before using.
- In order to prevent a lack of brake pressure, please ensure there is no residual and other impurities in the container before adding brake fluid.