You're viewing at our brand new BM800 Condenser Microphone Kit.It is ideal for home, radio and TV broadcasting, sound studio, Live Content Creation, Webcam Vedio ,Live Game and Video, battlestations setup, recording and so on.
- Ideal for live broadcasts, radio hosting, blogging, musical performances, event hosting, etc.
- Professional audio chipset returns clear, authentic sound; a shock mount to reduce handling noise
- Convenient plug & play design for using it out-of-the-box with no complex installation procedures
- Condenser Microphone records vocals & instruments, off-axis sound rejection for noise cancellation
- Spherical windproof foam cap protects microphone from wind interference and noise for outdoor events
- Microphone Overall Dimension(LxW): 1 13/16" x 5 7/8" (4.6 x 15 cm)
- Wire Length: 98 7/16" (250 cm)
- Directivity: unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 16kHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output impedance: 150 Ohm ±30% (at 1K Hz)
- Load impedance: ≥1000 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 16dBA
- Maximum sound pressure level: 132dB (at 1kHz≤1%T.H.D)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 78dB
- Use voltage: 1.5V battery
- Current consumption: 3mA
- Working Voltage: 5 to 48V
- Net Weight: 2.2 Lbs (1 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x Microphone
- 1x Plastic Shock Mount
- 1x Windproof Sponge
- 1x Audio Cable
- 1x Manual
Please kindly note:
- Generally speaking, most of desktops and portable devices need a 3V voltage, while our microphones require voltage above 5V. If you just use the microphone, it can't reach a perfect performance. It's recommended to use it with an external audio card.
- Mobile phone can not be the power supply to this microphone, please do not use it on your phone.
- This microphone is not compatible with Apple computer. If you want to use our microphone on Apple computer, an external sound card must be equipped. Please purchase an external sound card if needed.