Yescom Automotive Paint Sprayer Gavity Feed HVLP Spray 2.5mm
Here we are offering a Professional Gravity Feed HVLP(High Volume Low Pressure)Spray with 2.5mm Fluid Tip and Regulator. This spray supplies low pressure through the air cap which makes the spraying softer, easily controlled and less overspray in high transfer efficiency. Ideal for spraying basecoats, clearcoats and other high viscosity coatings such as Extreme High Build or Polyester Primers, Thick Enamels, Latex Paints, Chip Guard, Metal Flakes, Gel Coats, Liquid Cover, Etc...
- Designed to provide equal atomization and partical size for all kinds of surface painting.
- Stainless steel needle and nozzle accommodate a variety of coatings.
- Light weight, ergonomic design and easy trigger pivot reduces operating fatigue.
- Precise 2.5mm stainless steel needle and nozzle set.
- 3 Knobs for full adjustment: Fluid, Pattern and Air Pressure Controls.
- 1L Stainless Steel Fluid Cup with Lid.
- Comes with a True Micrometer Air Regulator with Gauge as free gift.
|Type of Feed||Gravity|
|Diameter of Nozzle||2.5mm|
|Recommended Air Pressure||29-50.7 PSI (2.0-3.5 BAR)|
|Max. Pressure of Air||90 PSI (6.2 BAR)|
|Average Air Consumption||4.2-7.1 CMF (117-199 L/MIN)|
|Pattern Width||7.1" -9.84"|
|A-weighted Sound Pressure Level||74.5 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||85.5 dB(A)|
The desired pattern and fine atomization can be easily obtained by regulating the Pattern Adjusting Knob and Fluid Adjusting Knob.
- Pattern Adjustment: Turn the Pattern Adjusting Knob to the right until tight will make spray pattern round, or turn left make spray pattern ellipse.
- Fluid Adjustment: Turn the Fluid Adjusting Knob clockwise will decrease the volume of fluid output and counter-clockwise will increase fluid output.
Also In The Box:
- 1x HVLP Spray with a 2.5mm Fluid Tip
- 1x Stainless Steel Cup with Lid
- 1x True Micrometer Air Regulator with Gauge
- 1x Spanner Wrench
- 1x Hex Wrench
- 1x Screw set
- 1x Brush
- 2x Cup Filters
- 1x Instruction Manual (General for some models)