Vif 4/4 advanced student Violin with perfect sound production, which is copy of Antonio Stradivari Cremonensis Faciebat Anno 1721. The one you worth having!
Vif is a brand, equaling to high quality violins, registered in U.S.A.. This advanced student violin is handmade by our master maker Mr. Leung in Shanghai workshop.
What Makes Our Violin Different?
Perfect Sound Production:
Adopt excellent sound production, copy of Antonio Stradivari Cremonensis Faciebat Anno 1721, for best melodious treble and rich bass.
Vif selects the best sound production system, while other sellers merely copy the appearance of antonio stradivary works.
High Quality Materials:
Vivid growth ring lines fully show the A grade 4 years Spruce top and 4 years Maple back. Nothing but superior wood optimizes sound production.
Standard ebony Fingerboard for the best effective string length and perfect finger position.
Bridge with accurate radian for precisely playing each string.
Delicate Scroll shows maker's wonderful sculpture technique.
More than 12 times Brushing lacquer for elegant appearance.
- Tuned and set up before shipped, ready to use
- Brand: Vif
- 100% hand made by Mr. Leung from the beginning to the end.
- Top: well air-dried 4 years Spruce
- Back: 2 pieces well air-dried 4 years Maple
- Pegs: ebony
- Fingerboard: solid ebony
- Tailpiece: solid ebony
- Chin Rest: solid ebony
- Bow: brazil wood with horsetail hair
- Overall Length: 23-1/2in.
- Fingerboard Length: 10-3/4in.
- 1x Vif Advanced Student Violin
- 1x Vif Bow
- 1x Vif Rosin
- 1x Rectangular Case with Strap
* Please kindly know that the back of neck is not painted due to the design. And the color and growth ring lines of each violine will be slightly different as they are hand crafted.