Upgrade your winch with this Synthetic Winch Rope which features lighter and stronger than the traditional steel cables. The synthetic rope won't kink, curl or splinter. On the plus side, it does not store energy like steel cables, and in the event of a failure it is much less likely to result in severe injuries caused by the whiplash of broken wire rope. It floats and in an emergency you can tie a knot into it. Knots do weaken it but if you perform a long splice at a break, it's as good as new. All these elements make it the choice of competition off road vehicles everywhere!
- Blue 50' x 1/4" Synthetic Winch Rope
- Breaking Strength: 5250 lbs.
- Stainless Steel Thimble for Hook Attachment ( Hook is not included)
- Comes with Protective Sleeve to Prevent Overheating and Slippage on the Winch Drum
- Extremely Light, Floats in Water
- Minimal Stretch and Non Rotational
- Stronger Than Traditional Steel Cables
- Easy to Handle, No Sharp Frays
- Easily Spliced
- Good Resistance to UV and Chemicals
- Workable below -20 degree centigrade