High quality 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Vacuum Chamber Degassing Chamber which maximum rated vacuum reaches 29 inHg at sea level, and largely applied in degassing urethanes, silicone, epoxies and so on. With the shut off valve turned and the vacuum pump off the chamber could still hold a high vacuum for several hours which lose no more than 2.5 inHg/24hrs.
- Multi-application - suitable for degassing urethanes, silicone, epoxies and so on
- Strong and durable stainless steel container with chemical-resistant silicone gasket
- Shatter-resistant acrylic crystal lid allows you to see inside
- Glycerin filled industrial gauge resists vibrations and keeps the gauge accurate
- With the shut off valve turned and the vacuum pump off the chamber could still hold a high vacuum for several hours
- Every chamber is tested before shipping and lose no more than 2.5 inHg/24hrs
- Maximum Rated Vacuum: 29 inHg at sea level
- Maximum operation temperature: 160°F
- Dimension of the chamber: 11"Diam x 11"H
- Thickness of the lid: 3/4"
- The length of the steel wire hose: 59"
- Dimension of the silicone pad: 4-3/4"L x 4-3/4"W
- 1x Vacuum Chamber with Lid & Gasket
- 1x Gauge with Fittings
- 1x Hose
- 1x Silicone Pad
- 1x Manual
- Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice & trade, Gator Venom & trade, Minwax & trade, etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers. The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.