AW 12ft Spinning Static Dancing Pole Removable D45mm
1. Easy & Flexible Installation
- This 12.6 ft spinning dancing pole is easy to put up and take down, no-drilling needed and does no harm to your ceiling
- The height can be adjusted with 4 extension poles to accommodate different ceiling height from 7 to 12.6 ft (224 to 385 cm)
- Bottom & Top plate is protected by aprons to improve stability and protect the floor and ceiling
- You can also setup with Carpet Floor that its thickness does not exceeded 1 cm (13/32 inch).
2. Durability & Strong Support
- Sturdy steel with chrome plated for durability and rust-resistance
- Can load up to 1102 Lbs (500 kg) vertically and 617 Lbs (280 kg) horizontally
3. Spinning or Static Modes
- Adjust the screw nuts on the bottom base to achieve the spinning or the static status
- Suitable for beginners to finish entry-level actions, or to achieve more professional and difficult poses
4. Wide Application
- This dancing pole is suitable for ceiling up to 12.5 foot.
- Both beginners and professional dancers to do exercise, stage performance, teaching, ideal for using at home, stage, club, dance studio.
- Suitable Ceiling Height: 88 3/16" to 151" (224 to 385 cm)
- Top and Bottom Base Plate Diameter: 9 1/16" (23 cm)
- Top and Bottom Base Plate Thickness: 3/16" (4 mm)
- Apron Thickness: 3/16" (5 mm)
- Pole Thickness: 1/16" (2.2 mm)
- Pole Dia.: 1 3/4" (45 mm)
- Adjustable Black Screw Pole Length: 7 1/16" to 9 3/16" (18 to 23.4 cm)
- Vertical Weight Capacity: 1102 Lbs (500 kg)
- Horizontal Weight Capacity: 617 Lbs (280 kg)
- Material: 40Cr Steel
- Net Weight: 22.71 Lbs (10.3 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x Upper Pole (Nut Excluded): 38 1/8" (96.8 cm)
- 1x Bottom Pole: 38 9/16" (98 cm)
- 1x 4 3/4" (12 cm) Extension
- 1x 12 5/8" (32 cm) Extension
- 2x 19.6" (500mm) Extension
- 1x Connecting Pole: 7 11/16" (19.6 cm)
- 1x Decorative Pole Cover Length: 7 1/2" (19 cm)
- 1x Top Plate
- 1x Base Plate
- 1x Manual
- 1x Set of Assemble Tools
- Don't worry: there is not any info printed on outer package.
Notice: We will split order in two packages for shipments.
Warnings: This pole should be fixed on a solid but not imitated and suspended ceiling! Thank you.
Tips: Measure the distance between your ground and ceiling and refer to the diagram below to decide if you need to install either the extension pole A, extension pole B or extension pole C or all of them, or none of them. In the following steps, we will take scenario of installing extension pole A & B as an example. Note: Each scenario has overlap, please always increase the number of extension pole used if possible.