You are viewing a 3/8" PEX Crimp Tool! It features a comfort grip which makes PEX installation more easier.With its labor-saving design, it is easy for reaching into tight connections. Perfect for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water lines, radiant heat, snow melt, ice rink systems and among other applications. It could eliminate distortion on the rings. An included calibration gauge makes it easy to verify adjustments before crimping.
- 3/8" PEX Crimp Tool
- With Labor-saving Design
- With Comfort Grips Minimizes User Fatigue
- Simply Pull Back on the Handles to Open the Crimp Jaws
- Compact Tool Length for Access to Tight Spaces
- Comes with Go/No Go Gauge
- Ideals for Making Copper Crimp Ring and Supplies
- Size: 3/8"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Tubing Compatibility: PEX
- Includes: Go/No-Go Crimp Gauge
- 1x 3/8" PEX Crimp
- 1x Go/No-Go Crimp Gauge