This 24 inch (2 ft) Marine Aquarium Light Fixture supports 2 x 24W T5 HO 12000k Fluorescent Lamps, 2 x 24W Actinic Blue Lamps and 2 x Dual Bluemoon LEDs, which provides the full spectrum of what your aquarium will need to thrive and satisfies different light requirements of even the most demanding reef aquariums.
- 2 Internal Electronic Ballasts
- Standard T5 Sockets
Aluminum Reflector for Maximum and Optimal Lighting Effect
- Non-corrosive Powder Coated Aluminum Housing
- Acrylic Shield to Protect the Light from Splashing
- Separate On/Off Switches to Control Fluorescent Lamps, Actinic Lamps, LEDs
- Well-ventilated Design
- Flippable Mounting Legs to Jack Up the Light for Providing with Different Lighting Angles & Keeping Safe Distance from Water
- Suitable for Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium
- Voltage: 110 V
- Dimension: 24"L x 13"W x 2 1/2"H
- Dimension with Legs: 26"L x 15"W x 7"H
- 1 x 24 Inch Aquarium Light Fixture
- 2 x 24W T5 HO 12000k Fluorescent Lamps
- 2 x 24W Actinic Blue Lamps
- 3 x Dual Bluemoon LEDs
- 4 x Mounting Legs
- 1 x Manual
Before power on please kindly note:
1. Remove all package around the light and bulbs, such as bubble bag, EPE foam etc.
2. Peel off protective film on acrylic shield to get optimum light performance
3. Do not place the light on glass top or it will cause danger
To Keep in Mind: The lighting choices and time vary in reference to different species, so please research the species you want to keep so that you can choose the most appropriate fixtures. And a good range of time would be anywhere from 6 to 12 hours. Fish only setups could range from 6 to 12 hours, reef tank setups and freshwater planted aquariums could range from 10 to 12 hour photo periods. Leaving the lights on for longer time periods could contribute to nuisance algae growth, higher tank temperature and quicker tank water evaporation.