1ct/pack Disposable Safety Goggle comes with FDA, GIMT and MIE certifications for sanitary and safety assurance, perfect for use in medical institutions to play a protective role during inspection and treatment, helping to block splashes of body fluids or blood, and protecting your eyes from dust and debris in industrial environments or construction sites.
- Its bendable and transparent design provides clear vision and protects it from impact, while the transparent anti-fog and anti-scratch coating protects the glasses and improves its durability, along with oversize for allowing you to wear your normal glasses inside
- Equipped with 4 breathing valves, which can be opened or closed, allowing you to conveniently catch a breath of fresh air in the midst of working, without removing the entire pair of goggles
- An APET frame and nose bridge design for fitting around your face well, offering a comfortable wearing experience, along with an elastic band which makes it suitable for different head circumferences
- Designed to ensure hygiene and reduce the risk of infection to safeguard your heath, suitable for laboratory testing, woodworking, electric welding, spray paint, factory, hospital, construction sites, etc.
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 7 7/8" x 2 1/16" x 3 3/8" (20 x 5.2 x 8.5 cm)
- Lens Size(LxWxH): 5 7/8" x 3/16" x 2 3/4" (15 x 0.5 x 7 cm)
- Strap Length: 11 13/16" (30 cm)
- Product: Non-sterile & Disposable
- Material: PVC frame, APET lens
- Expiration: 3 years
- Net Weight: 0.11 Lbs (0.05 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x Safety Goggle
- 1x Manual
- 1x Spoke Key
- The product is non-sterile and disposable, which should not be reused.
- Please place it in a plastic bag after use and put in a waste disposal unit.
- Be careful not to touch sharp objects.
- Do not expose to strong sunlight.
- Please use at room temperature(0 to 113°F).