This 10 foot dance pole with base is a spinning and static in one with the latest size - 1.77"(45 mm). It is thinner than the older style 2" pole, but wider than the brass permanent poles that you often see in clubs. This pole is fully removable, height adjustable and portable. It only takes minutes to put up and take down. You can take it to your pole dancing classes, to your friend's, or just practice or spice up your parties at home! Do not miss such a hot exercise - Pole Dancing. Come and build an amazing body with the benefits of general and exotic fitness.
- Spinning & Static type
- 45mm (1.77") Pole & all metal constructed
- No ceiling fixings required.
- Finished in the ideal finish for pole - High grade electroplated chrome.
- Suitable Ceiling Height: 7'4" to 10' (224 to 306.5 cm)
- Screw together tube high precision joints(almost seamless) for maximum strength, stability and smoothness.
- Can load up to 1102 Lbs (500 kg) vertically and 617 Lbs (280 kg) horizontally.
- Bottom & top plate is protected by aprons to improve stability and protect the floor and ceiling.
Also In The Box:
- 1x Upper Pole
- 1x Bottom Pole
- 3x Extension Poles
- 1x Decorative Pole Cover
- 1x Connecting Pole
- 1x Top Plate
- 1x Base Plate
- 1x Manual
- 1x Set of Assemble Tools
- Overall Dimension (Extension Pole Included) (Dia.xH): 9 1/16" x 120" (23 x 306 cm)
- Overall Dimension (Extension Pole Excluded) (Dia.xH): 9 1/16" x 94 11/16" (23 x 240.5 cm)
- Top and Bottom Base Plate Diameter: 9 1/16" (23 cm)
- Top and Bottom Base Plate Thickness: 3/16" (4 mm)
- Apron Thickness: 3/16" (5 mm)
- Pole Thickness: 1/16" (2.2 mm)
- Pole Diam.: 1 3/4" (45 mm)
- Decorative Pole Cover Length: 7 1/2" (19 cm)
- Adjustable Black Screw Length: 0" to 7 1/16" (0 to 18cm)
- Bottom Pole: 38 1/8" (96.8 cm)
- Upper Pole (Iron Ring Excluded): 38 9/16" (98 cm)
- Extension Poles Length: 4 3/4" (12 cm); 12 5/8" (32 cm), 9 5/8" (25cm)
- Connecting Pole Length: 7 11/16" (19.6 cm)
- Vertical Weight Capacity: 1102 Lbs (500 kg)
- Horizontal Weight Capacity: 617 Lbs (280 kg)
- Material: 40Cr Steel
- Net Weight: 24.03 lbs. (10.9 kg)
Warnings: This pole should be fixed on a solid but not imitated and suspended ceiling! Thank you.
Tips: Measure the distance between your ground and ceiling and refer to the diagram below to decide if you need to install either the extension pole A, extension pole B or extension pole C or all of them, or none of them. In the following steps, we will take scenario of installing extension pole A & B as an example. Note: Each scenario has overlap, please always increase the number of extension pole used if possible.