Are your trampoline springs stretched out of shape or broken? Or, you just look for springs to assemble your trampoline? Here comes our Yescom 5.5 in / 7 in / 8.25 in Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Springs made from Galvanized Steel, which will be good choice for your replacing or assembling.
- Made of galvanized steel, it offers rust, corrosion and crack resistance when installed outdoors
- 20 Packs 5.5 in / 7 in / 8.25 in Length Trampoline Springs & Universal springs fit for most trampolines and the distance between trampolines frame & mat is recommended larger than 5.5 in / 7 in / 8.25
- The spring helps to transfer energy slowly and gradually, resulting in high bounce feedback for your trampoline, ensuring a more exciting jumping experience for your kids
- Equipped with slightly curve-shaped hooks on both sides of each spring to prevent users from falling when jumping
- Cold Weather Crack-Resistant & Weather Resistant and Anti-Rust
- Total Dimensions: 5.5"L (Including Hooks)
- Total Dimensions: 7"L (Including Hooks)
- Total Dimensions: 8.25"L (Including Hooks)
- Material: Galvanized Steel
Also In The Box:
- Option: 5.5" trampoline springs (20pcs in One Pack)
- Option: 7" trampoline springs (20pcs in One Pack)
- Option: 8.25" trampoline springs (20pcs in One Pack)
- 1x T-Hook
Notice: When replacing your trampoline mat, it is a good time to inspect all trampoline springs. Trampoline springs that are over-stretched, loose or have damaged hooks should be replaced for your safety.