Yescom Pre-printed Tattoo Practice Skin for Tattooing 8x6 Inch 5 Pcs
You're viewing our Brand New 5pcs 6"x 8" Premium Tattoo Practice Skin with pre-printed design. This practice skin comes with great soft and similar feel as human skin. By using this practice skin, rookies can learn tattoo techniques, get a better feel for what it'll be like to tattoo a person and build strong confidence. Veterans can also use practice skin to try out new techniques. You can also save your artwork as your progress or show the excellent examples of your art, to show your different skills.
Why you must have this one?
- Thick enough for double sided usage, buy 1pcs, use twice.
- Pre-printed design: Rose, Flower & Animal, Tiger, Dragon, Skull (Blank at the back side)
- Made from original raw material, no poison, no harm.
- No impurities and better skin touch feeling.
- Individual packaging for each practice skin.
- Rectangle 6" x 8" moderate size for all kinds of designs.
- Plain surface for freestyle design and practice.
- Practice different techniques, from outlining to shading.
- Great for testing your progress during practice sessions.
- Flexible and has a similar feel as human skin.
- Ideal for wrapping around arms or legs and place on chests or backs.
Also In The Box:
- 5pcs of Tattoo Practice Skin (1pcs for each design)
When practicing with practice skin, for a better feel of what it'll be like to tattoo on a real person, you'd better attach the piece of skin to various body parts to get used to the various curves and contours you'll be working with on the human form.
The cheaper one in the market is made from reused material, it has impurities, like black spot. It could destroy your artwork. Even worse, you cover it on human body for practice, it may cause allergy to the human skin.