This set of Portable Airbrush Spray Booth Kit with hose can draw the odor far away while you filtrate paint fog and remove larger particles from air. That's good to reduce the hazard for people often spraying paint in a confined area, especially good for the model builder or designer. Portable design, fashional shape and easy to use. You can use two filter sponges at the same time for general spraying or just use one of them if there are much more fog. The removable thick white filter sponge is preassembled in the spray booth, and the thin blue filter sponge for free use.
- Airbrush Spray Booth Kit with Powerful Fan, Fiberglass Filter Sponges and A Set of Hose
- Portable design, fashional shape and easy to use.
- Unfold to set up a smart airbrush studio and fold to become a carrying case like the Transformers.
- The thinner sponge makes less resistance and has stronger suction for fog.
- For larger crafts spraying, you can combine two spray booths to extend work space without tools.
- Easy to use with On/Off Switch.
- With easy carrying handle.
- Skidproof rubber feet.
- Free bend Hose can help you to draw the harmful gas out of door or window, and make the air in your studio more clean.
- After simple installation, the hose can be extended from 17-1/2 inch to 40 inch long.
- The long flat exhaust outlet can be press from both side of 25mm window gap or door gap.
- Please do not use this spray booth with hazardous materials, flammable or explosive paints or materials.
20 Watts, 110-120V/60 Hz
||3 cubic meter per minute
||47 db (lower than other spray booths)
||24" L x 18" W x 11" H
||18" L x 10-1/4" W x 11" H
|Fiberglass Filter Size
||16" L x 7-1/4" W x 7/8" T
- 1x Spray Booth
- 2x Fiberglass Filter Sponges
- 1x Plastic Sleeve
- 1x Softer Screw Sleeve
- 1x Hose Clamp
- 1x Extension Hose
- 1x Exhaust Port
- 1x Instruction
Please kindly note that this item includes ONE spray booth only.