This is an Electric Winch which is packed with the High Quality you just want: Efficient Three-stage Planetary Gear Train, Automatic Braking Action, Handheld Corded Remote Switch, Free Spooling Clutch, Power IN and OUT, and a 4-Way Roller Fairlead etc. Powerful HorsePower, Extra Fast Speed, and Compact Design make this winch a must-have for recovery applications.
- Electric winch with 12000Lbs pulling force, can be installed on car front-bumper for car towing
- Wired & wireless remote control which provides 12ft control range for controlling the rope in or out
- Metal construction for sturdiness and durability and high strength steel rope for safe connection
- Ideal for providing strong pulling force on cars, trucks, jeeps, SUVs, ATVs, UTVs, trailers and ships
- Mount the winch on front bumper, connect rope end to the hook and cables to corresponding terminals
- Overall Dimension (LxWxH): 21 1/8" x 6 5/16" x 8 9/16" (53.7 x 16 x 21.8 cm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern (LxW): 10" x 4 1/2" (25.4 x 11.4 cm)
- Drum Size (Dia. x L): 2 1/2" x 8 13/16" (6.4 x 22.4 cm)
- Cable Size (Dia. x L): 3/8" x 92' (0.91 cm x 28m)
- Single Line Rated Pull: 12000 Lbs (5443 kg)
- Motor: 6.6hp/4.8kw (12V), Series Wound
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 195.8: 1
- Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller Fairlead
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear
- Braking Action: Two-way braking action in the drum
- Remote Control Type: Wired & Wireless Control
- Wired Controller Cable Length: 12ft (370 cm)
- Wireless Control Range: 12ft (365 cm)
- Battery Recommended: 650CCA minimum for winching
- Power Cable: 2 gauge, length 70 7/8" (180 cm)
- Net Weight: 79.2 Lbs (36 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x 12000lbs Winch
- 1x Solenoid Box Assembly
- 1x Roller Fairlead
- 1x Remote Switch with 12ft Lead
- 1x Wireless Remote Control
- 1x Hook
- 1x Safety Pull Strap
- 1x Battery Lead
- 1x Set of Fixing Accessories
- 1x Pair of Safety Gloves
- 1x Manual
- Mounting plate is not included. You need a suitable winch mounting plate to hold your winch and fairlead before installing the winch onto your vehicle.(The type of mounting plate should refer to if your vehicle equipped with a fender guard or not.)
- Wireless remote control battery is not included.
- Do not use winch as a hoist, do not use for transportation of people.
- Do not operate and spool under full load over one minute continuously.
- While motor is over heating, please stop for a while to cool down.