Advantages of Our Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Filter:
- Light weight, more practical.
- Excellent abrasive resistance and more durable.
- Superior small hole construction and high-performance sorption.
- Large specific surface area and high adsorption capacity.
- Adsorb particulate faster and more effectively than other carbon.
- 950 high iodine adsorption value, much stronger adsorbing ability.
Iodine adsorption value is a performance parameter of activated carbon.
The higher iodine adsorption value, the stronger adsorbing ability.
- With the same iodine value, the filtering effect of coconut shell active carbon is the best.
- 53% open hole area by professional design to allow more air flow to get through.
- Safe and environmental friendly.
- 6" Flange coconut shell activated carbon intake and exhaust filter, fitting with 6" inline fans and air duct for absorbing particulates and control odors in grow room
- Stronger Absorbing Ability - High iodine adsorption value and coconut material for stronger absorption to some chemical irritants
- Effective Odors Control - Eliminate some of the most pungent odors from indoor grow tent or grow room to give a fresh air
- Effective Ventilation - With panel ventilation rate up to 53%, allowing increased air flow to get through
- Portable and Practical - Light-weight for being intake filter in grow tent or exhaust pre-filter out of grow tent
- Easy to keep clean - Keep the outermost pad clean easily by 3 cotton filter pads with two elastic ropes to avoid carbon leaking out
- Durability - Galvanized metal body construction for anti-corrosion and long lifespan
- Overall Dimension(DxH): 9" x 22" (22.9 x 55.9 cm)
- Flange Diameter: 6" (15.2 cm)
- The panel ventilation rate: 53%
- Material: Coconut Shell Activated Carbon, Metal
- Net Weight: 18.47 Lbs (8.38 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x 6" Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Air Filter
- 2x Elastic Ropes