This 8" Inline Fan is able to move air through carbon filters, long stretches of ducting or grow light reflectors. With a tape flange, it is rather convenient for you to place the ducting on the blower and tape it in place. Exchange stale air with fresh air to keep temperature or humidity under control and cool your reflector with this top-quality blower!
**Tips: High-speed fan must have high Airflow Rate(CFM) and more than 2,000 RPM. Only high cfm is not a real good high-speed fan! Don't buy those high-speed fans just show the cfm parameter, but can't show the RPM and other professional parameters!
UL Certified, CCC, CE, RoHS Certificated for safe use.
- Powerful and high efficiency - 2550 RPM and 720 CFM.
- High performance and static pressure to overcome the resistance caused by long ducting.
- Balanced motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings for vibration-free operation and continuous running.
- Solid metal construction with black matt sheet.
- Moisture resistant - great for use in damp environment.
- Extended collar and lip for easy duct hook-up.
- Come with one set of steel brackets for horizontal/vertical mounting or on floor using.
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- Electronic cabinet cooling
- Clean room modules
- Heat exchangers
- Air filtration
- Air showers
- Pharmaceutical equipment
- Semiconductor industry
|Working Environment Temperature
||-30 to 60 degrees Celsius
|Motor Insulation Class
F (Much Safer, can endure 155 degrees Celsius)
||8" Flange Carbon Filter and Air Duct
||15"L x 8-1/2"W x 15"H
|Power Cord Length
- 1x High-quality 8" Fan/Blower
- 1x Manual for General Model
- 1x Bracket
- 2x Screws
- Filters are not included.
Tips: Effective treatment requires the exchange of air in your growing area in a period of several minutes. You can count the total cubic feet with multiplying length by width by height of your growing area. Then divide by the CFM(cubic feet per minute) of the fan, you will get the time that the fan exchange the air for your grow area. For example, if the size of your grow tent is 15' length x 15' width x 15' height, it contains a total of 3375 cubic feet. With our 720CFM fan, you would treat your growing area within 5 minutes! Powerful and high-efficient for your grow room or grow tent!