Here we are offering a Professional 6-Piece Accs and 2 HVLP Spray Guns Kit. It includes 1.8mm and 1.3mm spray guns, a air regulator and a cleaning kit. You'll be able to acheive professional spraying performance with basecoats, clearcoats, single stages and primers.
- Designed to provide equal atomization and partical size for all kinds of surface painting.
- Light weight, ergonomic design and easy trigger pivot reduces operating fatigue.
- Stainless steel nozzle and needle to allow use aqueous based paint for long time
- Precise 1.8mm & 1.3mm stainless steel needle and nozzle set.
- 3 Knobs for full adjustment: fluid, pattern and air pressure controls.
- Two 1000ml aluminum cups with lids
- A air regulator with gauge includes locking air adjustment knob
- Complete with a spray gun cleaning kit contains wrench, brushes etc.
- CE, GS certification
- 1.8mm set-up is ideal for the atomization of primers, sealers, thinned latex/oil base, and other medium to heavy viscosity coatings.
- This 1.3mm set-up for spraying basecoats, clearcoats and other light to medium viscosity coatings.
|Type of Feed
|Recommended Air Pressure
||0-43 psi (0-2.9 bar)
|Max. Pressure of Air
||43 psi (2.9 bar)
|Average Air Consumption
||6.3" -9.4" (160-240mm)
||87 - 116 psi
The desired pattern and fine atomization can be easily obtained by regulating the Pattern Adjusting Knob and Fluid Adjusting Knob.
Pattern Adjustment: Turn the Pattern Adjusting Knob to the right until tight will make spray pattern round, or turn left make spray pattern ellipse.
Fluid Adjustment: Turn the Fluid Adjusting Knob clockwise will decrease the volume of fluid output and counter-clockwise will increase fluid output.
- 1x 1.8mm HVLP primer spray gun
- 1x 1.3mm HVLP topcoat spray gun
- 2x 1000ml aluminum cups w/ lids
- 1x Locking air pressure regulator w/ gauge
- 1x Spray gun cleaning kit
- 1x Spanner wrench
- 1x Hex wrench
- 2x Brushes
- 1x Tape
- 2x Filters
- 3x Masks
- 5x Paper paint filters
- 1x Instruction manual