AquaBasik Automatic Fish Tank Food Feeder with Digital Timer
Vacation easily knowing that your fish are fed, safe, and healthy with an automatic aquarium feeder. The reliable digital timer has two modes and capable of feeding both large pellets and fish flakes. Easily remove the detachable parts for cleaning and food replacement.
- Easy Operation & Wide Application - AquaBasik automatic aquarium feeder, with control panel and LCD screen to easily set mode and ensure you never missing a feeding due to vacations or busy weekends, universal for different pets, such as fish, turtle, newt and frog, the best choice for your household aquarium
- 2 Feeding Modes - Timed mode up to 4-times automatic feeding per day with 360 degree rotational container (1 to 3 times rotation on your demand) for controlling quantity of food, helps your fish to develop a good eating habit; Manual mode to press 1 button by yourself for enjoying the fun of feeding instantly
- 2 Installation Methods - To install the feeder on the side of aquarium with adjustable clamp on the pedestal (thickness less than 25mm); Or using adhesive tape to easily stick the feeder on the cover of aquarium; 360 degree rotatable pedestal for different position installation & different angle feeding
- Moisture-resistant Container with Large Capacity - 200ml container fits various fish foods like flakes, pellets and strips; Moisture- resistance keeps food dry and clean for pet's health; Slide out lid design for convenient food loading
- Low Power Consumption - Powered by AA batteries that can last for 3 to 6 months, don't worry about plugging it into an outlet
Also In The Box:
- 1x Automatic Fish Feeder
- 1x Adhesive Tape
- 1x Manual
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 5 7/8" x 4 5/16" x 2 15/16" (15 x 11 x 7.5 cm)
- Voltage: Two 1.5 V AA Batteries
- Operation Environment: 0 to 40 degree, Humidity<90%
- Capacity: 200 ml
- Material: Plastic
- Net Weight: 0.6 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Please do not twist the food container by hand.
- Batteries are not included.
- The mounting bracket fits aquariums with thickness less than 1 inch (25mm).