Upgrade your winch with this brand new 92' x 2/5" Synthetic Winch Rope!!!
This Synthetic Winch Rope features lighter and stronger than the traditional steel cables. It won't kink, curl or splinter. On the plus side, it does not store energy like steel cables. In the event of a failure it is much less likely to result in severe injuries caused by the whiplash of broken wire rope. It floats and in an emergency you can tie a knot into it. Knots do weaken it but if you perform a long splice at a break, it's as good as new. All these elements make it the choice of competition off road vehicles everywhere!
- Blue 92' x 2/5" (28m x 10mm) Synthetic Winch Rope
- 12 Strand Braided Rope,World's Strongest Fiber
Breaking Strength: 17500 lbs. Working Load Capacity
- With Polyurethane Coating which Enhances Shape Stability and Ensures Longer Working Life
- Stainless Steel Thimble for Hook Attachment ( Hook is not included)
- Comes with 1.5 Metre Protective Sleeve to Prevent Overheating and Slippage on the Winch Drum
- Extremely Light, Floats in Water
- Minimal Stretch and Non Rotational
- Stronger Than Traditional Steel Cables
- Easy to Handle, No Sharp Frays
- Easily Spliced
- Good Resistance to UV and Chemicals
- Workable below -20 degree centigrade
- 1 x Brand New 92' x 2/5" Synthetic Rope