Yescom Quail Egg Incubator Digital Hatcher is suitable for breeding poultry eggs - chickens, ducks, geese, quail, birds, pigeons etc. It will meet home incubation needs or help kids learn about the whole hatching process, cultivating children's curiosity. Suitable for small experiments for family use or children's growth.
- Fits 9 eggs in normal size and 4 quail eggs, to hatch multiple eggs at the same time;
- Digital display clearly shows the inner temperature for you to monitor, 4 buttons to control, easy to adjust the temperature and monitoring viability of egg
- LED candling lamps enable you to quickly see the fertility of each egg and allow the removal of unfertilized eggs
- The transparent ABS lid lets you observe the process of egg hatching
- The whole shell made of ABS material, durable and eco-friendly
- Ceramic heater for constantly heating up the inner space and keep the temperature as you set;
- Turbo fan for evenly transferring the heat and low noise operation
- UL certificated cord guarantees safety in use
- Blister tray on the egg holder to keep stains during hatching, taking the tray out for easy cleanup
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 9 9/16" x 9 9/16" x 3 1/8" (24.3 x 24.3 x 8 cm)
- Voltage: 95 to 125V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 30W
- Net Weight: 1.34 Lbs (0.61 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x Incubator
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Blister Tray
- 1x Manual
1.Please do Not throw any accessories in the incubator away before reading manual.
2.Please note that Only fertilized egg can be incubated.