6 ft Folding Wheelchair Ramp is made of sturdy aluminum alloy which features durable and rust & corrosion resistant & can hold up to 600Lbs. It is an excellent mobility solution for the elderly or people with disabilities to maneuver a wheelchair over steps or curbs.
- 2" angled lip with holes makes the ramp stay fixed and hinges for firm attachment
- Compact multifold design & no installation needed; 2 pins for locking when folded up and easy to store
- Provides easy access for wheelchairs, scooters, motorcycles, bicycles and other unwieldy wheeled objects
- Ribbed surface prevents slipping when in use and two 2" guardrails protect from accidental falling off the ramp
- Portable and carries like a suitcase, handle for easy lifting and transportation; Perfect for loading onto steps, porches, curbs, mini vans, etc.
- Unfolded Dimension(LxWxH): 71 5/8" x 28 3/4" x 1 15/16" (182 x 73 x 5 cm)
- Folded Dimension(LxWxH): 36 7/16" x 14 3/16" x 9 1/16" (92.5 x 36 x 23 cm)
- Max. Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs (272 kg)
- Max. Rise above the Ground: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Max. Inclination Angle: 16 degrees
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Net Weight: 33.7 Lbs (15.3 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x Wheelchair Ramp
- 1x Manual
Notice: We recommend drilling two holes on the top of step corresponding to the position of holes on the lip and insert pins for extra strength and stability.