This 5 inch Wire Cutter is used in industrial electronics, wire processing, plastics de-gating, and telecommunications. Non-play fulcrum keeps the accuracy of stripping diameter. This cutting plier's handles have a padded grip for added comfort. It's great for cutting welding cables, power wires and electrical cables etc.
- More convenient and secure cutting operations
- Constructed of high strength, Rockwell harness 65 rated, manganese steel alloy
- Easily permeates through nearly any material
- Design edge is rated for cutting soft wire up to 20 AWG (0.8mm).
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
Fits for Material:
- Wire/Silver Wire/Plastic Sprue/Plastic Cable Ties/Plastic (de-gating)/Gold Wire/ Electronic Lead Wire/Cord Sets/Copper Wire/Monofilament
||Steel (Pliers) & Rubber (Grips)
|Cutting Surface Length
||Up to 2/5"
||With Return Spring