Here is our 600D Oxford Boat Cover. It is designed for rugged durability and superior weather protection, keeping your boat away from the mildew or UV damage.The quick-released buckle and strap system offer a secure fit for taking your boat on the road.
- PU coating technology for maximum water resistance
- Resistant to mildew and UV damage
- Won't shrink or stretch
- Quick release buckles and strap system
- Elastic hem and double stitched seams
- Easy to store and carry
- 1 roll of tie-down strap
- Fits most 25' to 28' length pontoon boat
- Maximum beam size: 114"
- Material: 600D oxford cloth
- Tie-down strap length: 91.8'
- Color: Blue
- 1x Boat cover
- 1x tie-down strap(Gift)
- 1x Storage bag(Gift)
- The capability of the cover is impacted by the items in the boat/features of the boat. A retracted bimini top, large seats, large console, captain's chair, or any other items that extend upwards past the top of the rails will impact the fit of the cover such that it may not fit this perfectly.
- If your boat is a Fully Enclosed or Semi Fully Enclosed pontoon boat, you may consider ordering a cover of one foot larger, due to the varieties of those types of boats. (check pictures below as your reference before place an order)
|Fully Enclosed Pontoon Boat
||Partially Enclosed Pontoon Boat
||Hard Top Pontoon Boat
||Low Rail Pontoon Boat
- Please measure your boat or former boat cover prior to purchasing for best match on the size.
- Measure your boat's centerline length in a flat, straight line from the bow tip to the farthest point aft. (Do not measure up and over windshields, etc.) Add length for options you want to cover, such as bow pulpits, trolling motors and swim platforms.
- Measure beam width (widest area of boat) in a straight, flat line from side to side. (Note: the windshield area is the widest point on some boats, while the transom is the widest on other boats.) Beam width and centerline length are all you'll need to purchase most universal fit covers.