24"(2 ft ) 144W Marine Saltwater Aquarium Light is perfect for fresh or saltwater use. It features with 6 x T5 Lamps, which include 3 x 24W T5 HO 12,000K Fluorescent Lamps and 3 x 24W T5 HO Actinic Blue Lamps in an ultra-sleek unit. These professional fixtures which boast high light output that measure up to metal halide fixtures but with reduced heat and energy consumption. Its durable German Anodized Aluminum Reflectors engineered to intensify light output. Surely to provide perfect spectrum for the aquarium species!
- Standard T5 sockets.
- Non-corrosive powder coated aluminum housing.
- Durable Aluminum Reflector for maximum and optimal lighting effect.
- T5 Lamp cover to protect the light from splashing.
- 12,000K Fluorescent Lamps provide high-intensity, super-daylight that simulates the sun.
- Actinic Blue Lamps provide a blue light that simulates the blue hue of deeper water.
- Lunar Blue LEDs can offer nocturnal viewing and gives more attractive to the tank.
- Offer and replicate the natural conditions of light in natural habitats.
- Well-ventilated design with thermovents on top and both Ends of the fixture.
- A single power cord to power all lamps for making it easy to mount on the aquarium.
- Mounting legs to jack up the light and keep safe distance from water.
24"L x 13"W x 2 1/2"H
Dimension with Legs
26"L x 15"W x 7"H
- 1x 2 Ft Aquarium Light Fixture
- 3x 24W 12,000K T5 HO Fluorescent Lamps
- 3x 24W T5 HO Actinic Blue Lamps
- 6x Dual Bluemoon LEDs
- 4x Mounting Legs
- 1x Manual
Before power on please kindly note:
1. Remove all package around the light and bulbs, such as bubble bag, EPE foam etc.
2. Peel off protective film on acrylic shield to get optimum light performance.
3. Do not place the light on glass top or it will cause danger.
To Keep in Mind: The lighting choices and time vary in reference to different species, so please research the species you want to keep so that you can choose the most appropriate fixtures. And a good range of time would be anywhere from 6 to 12 hours. Fish only setups could range from 6 to 12 hours, reef tank setups and freshwater planted aquariums could range from 10 to 12 hour photo periods. Leaving the lights on for longer time periods could contribute to nuisance algae growth, higher tank temperature and quicker tank water evaporation.