You're viewing a brand new Soprano Ukulele with Bag and Capo. If you aren't sure whether you want to learn ukulele or if you're just a beginner, this soprano ukulele is what you are looking for. It's less expensive, but it sounds great, tunes nicely, and is easy to play.
- Qualified Ukulele for Beginners and Small Hands - 21" Soprano Ukulele made of high-quality lightweight basswood for the body & high-class rosewood for the fingerboard & whippy nylon for strings, giving you a prefect instrument to play bright music, healing hearts and blessing you
- Vivifying green design - For a fresh look, instantly brings you to the beautiful and warm Hawaii and offers personal sense of style
- Traditional Soprano Size - 21" with 12 frets, great for creating warm, pitch-perfect Hawaiian harmonies and singing along it
- Free Aluminum Capo - To clearly improve the pitch for different keys, without having to return or change the fingering
- Best Gift - Ideal for the very adult, young, toddlers, or elementary age children who love music and get started with Ukulele, to present in birthday, Valentine's Day, Christmas or Graduation
- Color: Pink/ Green/ Black/ White/ Blue/ Brown
- Fret No: 12
- Net Weight: 0.99 Lbs (0.45 kg)
- Pink/ Green/ Black
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 20 11/16" x 6 7/8" x 2 3/16" (52.5 x 17.5 x 5.5 cm)
- Blue/ Brown/ White/ Khaki
- Overall Dimension (LxWxH): 21 1/16” x 7 5/16” x 2 3/16” (53.5 x 18.5 x 5.5 cm)
- Top: Basswood
- Back & Side Board: Basswood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck: Basswood
- Strings: Nylon
Also In The Box:
- 1x Soprano Ukulele
- 1x Carrying bag
- 1x Aluminum capo
- The Ukulele High Quality 4 strings which are made of nylon.
- The Ukulele is in loose state before shipping to protect it from damage. Even if it is well adjusted, it will still in wrong tone after shipping. Then you have to tune it up again. Besides, the string elasticity does not reach saturation and needs to be tuned up repeatedly, which does not belong to product problem.