PEX crimp tool is reliable and valuable for reaching into tight connections. This 1/2" PEX Crimp Tool is ideal for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water lines, radiant heat, snow melt, ice rink systems and among other applications. For the crimper eliminates distortion on the rings, it makes PEX installation proper. The design of this PEX crimper is labor-saving, it features a comfort grip. An included calibration gauge makes it easy to verify adjustments before crimping.
- 1/2" PEX Crimp Tool
- With Labor-saving Design
- With Comfort Grips Minimizes User Fatigue
- Simply Pull Back on the Handles to Open the Crimp Jaws
- Compact Tool Length for Access to Tight Spaces
- Comes with Go/No Go Gauge
- Ideals for Making Copper Crimp Ring and Supplies
- Size: 1/2"
- Length:10 3/4"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Tubing Compatibility: PEX
- Includes: Go/No-Go Crimp Gauge