Fan Speed Controller with power from 500 W to 1800 W allows you to precisely adjust the speed of your inline fans or duct fans. With one control switch for 3 settings including Variable Speed, OFF and Full Speed, it helps your fans to provide efficient ventilation in grow room, greenhouse, kitchens, bathrooms and many other HVAC setups.
- 1 switch for choosing modes and 1 variable speed knob for adjusting speeds, easy and fast to operate
- Under VAR mode, it offers you to choose variable speed: Low, Medium or High speed
- Under FULL mode, it works at full speed to quickly remove the hot air, providing sufficient ventilation
- Fuse Protected; UL listed power cord and plug for safe use; Environmental friendly & lightweight
- With built-in grounded control outlet and metal clamp at the back
- Come with 31 1/2" grounded power cord with SAA certification for safety
- Especially convenient for you when the power cord of your fan is not very long
- Perfect for controlling speed of high velocity inline fan and mini blower
- Make your fan quieter when adjusting to low or medium speed
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 2 3/8" x 2 3/8" x 5 5/16" (6 x 6 x 13.5 cm)
- Power: 1800 W
- Rated Current: 15 A
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power Cord: 31 1/2" (80 cm)
- Net Weight: 0.66 Lb (0.3 kg)
Also In The Box:
- 1x Fan Speed Controller
- 1x Manual
- 1.Please pay attention to the minimum and maximum power limits when connecting appliances.
- 2.This fan speed controller is not suitable for brushless motor or shaded-pole motor, please check the compatibility of the product before purchasing.