Yescomusa: Griddle and Deep Fried Easter Snacks
Crispy Easter Snacks
Easter is all about rebirth, growth, spring, and family time. It is a Christian holiday celebrated on Sunday and inspires traditions of egg painting and scavenger hunting, attending religious services, and (of course) enjoying a large meal with your family! From chocolate eggs to marshmallow peeps, everyone knows that Easter has some of the best candy choices, but let’s not forget about appetizers! In this article, Yescomusa will be discussing our favorite Easter appetizers! Let’s get started!
Deep-Fried Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs are even better when they’re deep-fried! This twist on a classic recipe will make your guest’s mouths water at the sight of these pretty little fried delights. Try out these crispy morels today!
8 large eggs, divided
3 tbsp. Mayonnaise
1 tbsp. Sour cream
1 tsp. Hot sauce
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
½ c. all-purpose flour
¾ c. panko breadcrumbs
1 tsp. Garlic powder
Chopped chives, for garnish,
- Boil 6 eggs in a large pot. When cooked, cover and let cool for about 11 minutes. Then drain your pot and rinse your eggs in cold water before you peel them.
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks. Place the yolks into a medium bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, sour cream, hot sauce, and the Dijon mustard until entirely smooth. Season with salt and pepper, then refrigerate.
- Crack the last two eggs and place them in a separate bowl. Place flour in a separate bowl and place panko in a separate bowl. Add a teaspoon of water to the eggs and whisk with a fork. Add garlic powder to the flour bowl. Dip each egg in the white half into the flour, then the egg bowl, then the panko bowl.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees. Drop the breaded egg whites into the oil and fry for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the eggs, and drain on a paper towel.
- Fill the fried egg whites with the yolk mixture and garnish with chives and paprika.
Bruschetta CrostiniBruschetta Ingredients:
- 4 tomatoes on the vine
- 3 garlic cloves smashed and chopped
- ½ red onion diced small
- 10-12 large basil leaves
- ¼ - ½ cup pecorino romano cheese
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 loaf bread, french baguette
- 1 log sliced mozzarella
- 1 large garlic clove
- ¼ c extra virgin olive oil
- Chop tomatoes garlic and onion in a large bowl. Season with salt.
- Chiffonade the basil by stacking the leaves, rolling the stack of leaves lengthwise and slicing to create stripes or ribbons of basil. Add them to the tomatoes.
- Lightly cover tomatoes with extra virgin olive oil. Mix all ingredients together, including the cheese.
- Refrigerate or chill for 30-60 minutes
- Heat griddle to medium heat
- Cut the baguette into smaller one-inch pieces
- Lightly brush the olive oil on one side of the sliced bread. Place the oiled side on the heated griddle. Toast for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a piece of mozzarella on the toasted side of the bread. Add the bruschetta and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Our Yescomusa 1500W 15 x 14 in Commercial Electric Countertop Griddle with thermostatic control ranges from 122°F to 572°F and is the perfect flat top grill to sear your meat, cook your vegetables, and a myriad of dishes. Use as an indoor or outdoor griddle to prepare meals for small or large families and easily wipe the stainless steel surface clean.
Deep-Fried Cadbury Egg
- 1 canister thin crust Pillsbury pizza dough (see note)
- Cadbury creme eggs either mini or regular sized ones; I did about a dozen mixing both
- vegetable oil for frying
- Flatten out a piece of dough and place a Cadbury egg the center.
- Wrap dough around the egg and pinch closed.
- Heat oil to medium-high and fry each egg for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove and drain on a napkin
- Enjoy while heated
Save More this Summer with Yescomusa
Afraid you'll miss that summer sale? Start saving now! YESCOM covers all your backyard needs with our exclusive Early Bird Sale! Access all our new outdoor products now and get our best prices throughout the entire season!
Small Kitchen Appliances
The home is where the heart is and your kitchen is where the soul resides. Nothing is better than a delicious, homecooked meal. If you’re going to delight your tastebuds, however, you’re going to need the right kitchen equipment and cooking appliances! If you’re looking to shop for wholesale kitchen supplies or cooking appliances then we’re the website for you. Whether you’re shopping for your small business or restaurant, we have heavy-duty deep fryers to icy snow cone-making machines and every other small kitchen appliance you can think of.
Yecomusa, Your Wholesale Supplier
Are you interested in wholesale products? Then you know that not all wholesale distributors are created equal. While many wholesale vendors have suffered during 2020, we have strived by putting the needs of our customers first. Not only have been able to withstand the negatives of 2020 but we’ve actually grown our wholesale client base.
Though 2020 has presented many wholesale suppliers with challenges such as slow delivery, low inventory, and staffing issues we have kept the focus on our wholesale buyers and provided them with various options that we are sure will help them succeed. Whether you have a home business, retail store front, or offer a service, Yescomusa can help. Check out our office supplies, home goods, sporting goods, and electronics. We have what you need for your business.
This year, we’re beginning our summer sale early. Starting now, all Yescomusa rewards members will receive 10% off any 3 outdoor living pieces when you use the coupon code YESbird15! Get your backyard ready for the summer, today!
- Marc Mendoza